eTRUCK is an innovative miniaturised tool that, for the first time, takes heavy duty truck workshops into a new diagnostic dimension thanks to the possibility to constantly monitor the status of the vehicle remotely, to manage the servicing from a predictive point of view and, the latest new feature, to perform adjustment functions that allow you to restore the vehicle’s optimal conditions.
eTRUCK, which is installed in the vehicle’s diagnostic socket* and configured within minutes, acts as a conjunction element between the repairer and the heavy duty vehicle, helping increase customer loyalty thanks to a constant and absolutely competent assistance service.
eTRUCK represents the ideal solution even for drivers and fleet managers, as it constantly keeps them updated on the conditions of their vehicles and allows them to carry out actions aimed at reducing costs and optimising the use of the vehicles, thanks to a dedicated app and management portal.
- Model: TEXA eTRUCK
- Processor: ARM Cortex M4 (STM32F439ZIY6)
- Memory: SDRAM 8 MB; Flash NAND 4 GB
- Communication: Bluetooth Classic (2.1); Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (Smart Ready)
- Diagnostic connector: OBD socket ISO15031-03 for 24 V systems
- Supported automotive bus types: 4 HS CAN transceivers connected to OBD pins 3-11, 1-9, 12-13, 6-14 that can be enabled individually; 1 J1708 transceiver connected to pins 12-13; 1 ISO9141-2, ISO14230 transceiver with 60mA current protection connected to pins 3 or 7
- Visual warnings: 1 green/red bi-coloured LED; 1 blue LED
- Inertial sensor: Accelerometer: 3 axis, ± 16 G F.S.; Gyroscope: 3 axis, ± 2000 DPS G F.S.
- Supply voltage: 12 / 24 Vdc
- Consumptions: Normal mode: 60 / 120 mA (12 / 24 Vdc); Standby: < 6 mA
- Device activation: Possible from OBD pins 1 and 8 or by monitoring the battery voltage
- Operating temperature: - 20 °C ÷ 60 °C
- Storage temperature: - 40 °C ÷ 85 °C
- ISM operating frequency band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Maximum transmit power in frequency band: 4 dBm
- Relative humidity: 10% ÷ 80% without condensation
- Dimensions in [mm]: 47,8*23,4*24,4
- Weight: 15 g
- Directives: RED 2014 / 53 / EU; ROHS 2011 / 65 / EU
- Product standards: EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1; EN 301 489-17 3.1.1; EN 300 328 V2.1.1; EN 62479:2010; EN 60950-1:2006 / A11+A1+A12+AC:2001+A2:2013; ISO 7637-1:2002; ISO 7637-2:2011
- Regulations: ECE / ONU R10