Built from the same DNA as the MS908, the MaxiSys MS908Pro with J2534 is built on the popular Android operating system with a powerful Samsung Quad-core processor allowing it to be multi-tasking, ultra mobile and unbelievably fast.
Our J2534 box and software provides additional on-tool programming capability via the MS908Pro tablet for Mercedes and BMW, without the need to connect to the manufacture OEM software, and with the list ever growing. The J2543 also enables those who have subscriptions with manufacturer software platforms to access the manufacturer OEM software. Manufacturer OEM software enables the completion of the complex programming functions such as re-flashing modules, installing manufacturer software updates and security features such as key programming.
The MaxiSys MS908Pro is very powerful, offers a 20 second boot up and is built on the multi-tasking Android operating system. By communicating with our new Bluetooth J2534, you can now work on a vehicle from anywhere in the workshop allowing you to diagnose complex symptoms and analyse faults quickly and efficiently.
- J2534 Pass Through Device
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
- 9.7” 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
- Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- The J2534 connects wirelessly to the main unit with Long-Range Class 1 Bluetooth
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases