Calling all garage technicians! Are you looking to get out of the cold this winter? Looking for a warmer working environment in the automotive industry? This could be the role for you...
The role is to support our database of new & existing customers on the vehicle diagnostics tools we have supplied. We provide technical & product support. Technical support is mostly helping a customers with fault codes derived from the vehicle. Product support can also be providing support to the customers computers via remote access where a good knowledge of windows OS is required, but expert level is not compulsory.
• Office based role Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30
• Salary: dependant on experience
• Private health care after 2 years' service
• Company pension
• 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays totalling 28
• Newbury based
• Microsoft PC knowledge is a must, Knowledge of all MS Office
• Good knowledge of the basic mechanical parts of a vehicle
• Vehicle diagnostics experience preferred, but full training will be provided
• General interest in vehicles and how they work
• Good customer/telephone skills
• Works well on their own as well as in a team
Here at tecnodiagnostics we are always on the look-out for bright, skilled and out-going individuals and will always see potential staff who are looking maybe to build their sales experience or enter the diagnostic industry.
Please send your CV and coverletter to email@example.com or call Tom on 0844 335 0141