AVL DiTEST Scope 1400 (4 Channel)
AVL DiTEST Scope – these intelligent workshop measurement systems enable fast andprofessional fault diagnostics, examining electronic components in order to identify the clear cause of an existing fault. Their robust technology and range of accessories guarantee precise measurement of various engine types as well as electronic vehicle components. Thanks to the device's user-friendly input and operating software, staff using the digital, high-resolution two-/four-channel Scope module for automotive signal measurements require no additional training. The AVL DiTEST Scope is a reliable and highly accurate device for your measurement needs.
Who are AVL DiTEST?
AVL DiTEST - Future solutions for today.
The AVL-Group is the world's largest privately-owned and independent company for development and powertrain engineering, as well as instrumentation and test systems stands for the expertise of more than 50 years in development.
The corporate concept is the support of vehicles during the whole life cycle. Within this concept, AVL DiTEST equips workshops and test centres with test systems and diagnostic tools of highest quality. At the core of the company's philosophy is leadership in technology and quality, perfect service as well as a world-wide presence. The success of their products in more than 50 countries is proof of the consistent implementation of their philosophy.
Digital, high-resolution four-channel Scope module for automotive signal
measurement. Measurement results can be accessed by connecting the
device to a PC or tablet.
• Galvanically isolated inputs
• Four differential oscilloscope measurement channels, each at 40 MS/s
• Active probe supply with colour guide
• Over 400 pre-defined settings
• Voltage measurement up to 600 V AC/DC
• Current measurement from 1 mA to 1800 A AC/DC
• Resistance measurement from 0.1 Ω to 10 MΩ
• SPI for synchronous serial data buses
• Signal generator: 800 mA, -20 V to + 20 V, to 1 MS/s
• Resolution: Scope 14 bit, digital multimeter 16 bit
• Power supply through 14 V on-board system (cigarette lighter or car battery)
• full measurement range for each channel, sampling rate